Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh What a Day!!

I love days like this. They tend to challenge you as a human being and make you realize how lucky you really are.

Unfortunately, they also show that there are flaws in people and places that you would never expect.

Alas! I just love that word, and I'm not even sure what it means. I think.

It was Freaking' COLD this morning! Now normally I don't bitch and whine about the cold. Living here sixteen years I have found that there is always a week in January where the temperatures drop to places I would rather not see.

That was last week.

Yesterday it was near 50. This morning -5. That is nearly 55 degrees of difference in about 18 hours. Yikes!! No shorts today.

Of course there were no shorts today - it's a day of work and the frivolity that entails. Today, it was mostly work. Little Miss E. asked if she was getting fired on Friday. All I said was I don't know. That is being as honest as I can be. I know that the 'big guy' wants to let her go but, with him, you never know. Another mostly work item was/is the end of billing for the month.

Ugh, not much today, at least for now. Have to head home for 'family time!'

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,( je suis certaine que vous comprendrez :) vous êtes de trés bonne humeur, aujourd'hui!
    Bonne journée. Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!