Friday, January 25, 2008

A Few Thoughts This Morning

  1. I'm liking this rebate more and more.... I have six kids! :-)

  2. Here is a good article about your blood pressure and the importance of friends, even those via blogs.

  3. My son likes McCain, I don't like any of them. He can't vote yet, I can.

  4. Kurt Vonnegut Jr. wrote some whacked out things, if I say so myself, and I do. Try The Sirens of Titan on for instance.

  5. Giving blood and sending a picture to Manic can win you BIG BIG BUCKS!! (My fat fingers almost had her giving away buicks instead).

  6. Heath Ledger is gone, can we please let his soul Rest In Peace? And who cares if the masseuse called Mary-Kate Olsen three times? What would you do, in a panic? Probably call someone for advice, especially if you are dealing with celebrities. Don't want to mess with their images, etc.

  7. Lost comes back next week! I think that I care, but I'm not sure.

  8. I didn't even care that I missed American Idol this week. That show must be so over. :-)

  9. I can't believe that this is my ninth thought already, and it isn't even 8 yet.

  10. Just jinxed myself, because this will be my last thought... now I have a few pictures to share with you. I didn't realize how valuable camera phones could be, until I started reading Swishy's blog. Unfortunately, my pictures are rather dull, but I think there is a point to be made with them.


Now you know why we use Fahrenheit vs. Celsius!


Bye-bye for now... (mwah haaa haa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!