Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Continuation, of sorts...

I just realized that I never finished my post from the day before. I must have really got distracted. Also, I can never trust the boss when it comes to snow - he's such a wuss. Seriously, I mean he blew a fuse in his brand new Jeep - for the radio, and instead of fixing it himself he wants me to go to the dealer with him tomorrow.

"It's a fuse. Why don't you just replace it?"

"Too cold."

"Yes, but you have a HEATED garage!"

"Yeah, but..."

Okay, sidenote here. This man claims to have been everywhere and done everything. At least enough to one up everyone on their stories. I don't doubt that he has done what he says, and the like. BUT. Shouldn't he be able to replace an effing fuse in his car? Yikes. Plus, he buys this jeep because of it's great turning radius.

It does have that. But it rides like an old stagecoach. There is no doubt that I have felt every bump along Army Trail Road and Gary Ave in my mind. Ugh. I especially hate it when I ride with him on a full bladder. Need I say more.

Okay, so when he told me there was a quarter of an inch of snow on the ground, I fell for it and panicked a bit. I feel so stupid. Sure there was that amount of snow, that had drifted to about a quarter of an inch. But this was your dry fluffy snow. No need to panic, at all.

At least I wasn't late picking up Benjy, that would have been bad. Think of what I would have missed. You'll just have to read below to find out what I am talking about, I guess.

Where was I? Oh yeah, #1 wants me to get Bon Jovi tickets for us to see these ageless wonders in concert at the United Center. No thanks. "Besides you are so far behind in your school work that I may take one of Benjy's friends with me to the Hawks game!"

"That's not fair."

"Neither is life, my boy, neither is life."

Okay, I didn't actually say all that, just played it in my head, then I wrote it down. Now all I have to do is get him to read my blog.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Crap! American Idol is on tonight, isn't it? Gotta go!

Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!