Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bad Title

Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric. ~Bertrand Russell

Is that a quote for me or what? I mean I think it is, then again maybe the word should be eclectic as opposed to eccentric. Hmm.

Oh well, onto bigger and better things. I think I am going to be coming up with some nicknames for the cast of characters in my life. I already have PITA (Pain In The Ass) for work - that was an easy one. The for the boss, I can use the boss (except the Bruce Springsteen crowd might take offense) or I can use his initials, JC, but then Christians might get offended because, well he ain't always acting in a morally and Christian way. So, the jury is still out on that one. Maybe someone from work can enlighten me on a name.

LHS (Lazy High-School er) for the 17 year-old, but that might be too mean, so #1 might have to suffice. Benjy is a cool name, so I think I will keep it for #2. SPLG (Sometimes Psychotic Little Girl) is way too mean, so I won't be using that one, although there are definitely days when it fits, but so does SAPLG (Sweet As Pie Little Girl). So, what to do, what to do? I guess #3 will have to work. Cuddle-bug is a given, as is Magpie, then #6 - well he can be many things, I am sure, but #6 will be it for the time being, as well. Beloved would be the Mrs., which is better in my opinion than 'The Mrs.' Various other characters will go by initials, I think because they only have bit parts in this play called life.

Well, enough said, for now. I leave you with some George Burns...

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!