Monday, January 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged... Now What?

Laura, over at A Day in the Life of a Mom of Six has tagged me for 6 strange things about me....

First, the rules, which are important, because they also tag — randomly — six more people to join in the fun:

  1. Link to the person that tagged you
  2. Post the rules on your blog
  3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
  4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
  5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

Second, 6 random, strange things about me....

  1. I can watch hours of Science Fiction, in a single sitting. Especially shows like Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Firefly.
  2. I have a strong desire to visit Disney World on an annual basis - as long as it isn't during the months of Jun - August, whenever Spring Break is, and during the week between Christmas and New Year's Day - those times are for EVERYONE else! (Literally, it seems)
  3. I have many story ideas in my head, but for some reason they won't come out. Some have made cameo appearances here and there, but they are like the groundhog that sees his shadow (I think, I'm working with the correct analogy, or is it a metaphor?) See what my problem is?
  4. I am having a hard time coming up with random, strange things because, well they seem normal to me.
  5. I can eat 10 White Castle cheeseburgers in one sitting AND not go to the bathroom for a #2 cleansing, for another 24 hours. Just don't be around for that, trust me. (Editor's note: That would qualify as TMI, in my opinion and you have just scared away the nice French lady that is going to teach you how to write French, n'est pas?)
  6. I love to lurk at other people's blogs and wonder what they will do when I tell them that I have tagged them. Hey that is strange, right?

Okay, now to tag six, not so, random people.....

First off, there is Stephanie over at Manic Mommy

Then, we'll tag Swishy,

Next will be Kalynne at Philosopher-Mom,

I'll tag the Mrs. over at Miller Time (although she may not participate - then again, maybe no one will)

I'll tag Amanda over at Lady of the Rose next

and finally Catherine at The Five of Us

There you go... now if you do this, please have fun and if you don't? I think I will cry. Maybe. :-)

5 comments:

  1. You have to do my tagged meme separately. Just so you know. Even though it's taking me forever to get it posted (all those links!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it. I had this up in two different versions, one with links - the current one, and one without. I could feel the pressure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did not see that I was tagged over at Semblance of Sanity for the exact same tag (boy am I feeling oddly cyberly popular--why can't this be High School?) and I posted on hers my random thing:

    My random thing is that I don't do tags anymore... sheepishly feeling badly here... I used to, but they were taking up too much time, and COME ON!!! You of ALL people know I'm holding a mini-blood crusade over here!!! :)

    Hope you're not mad!!!

    Thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. After getting "tagged twice in the same afternoon, I can understand why.

    Mad? Why would I get mad? Life is WAY too short to get mad, don't you think? At least over someting like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree entirely to Manic Mum comment. If you LURK you can imagine the time I passed! For that matter, I titled mine "The First and The Last".
    In addition, when you get free time, do you practice a work outside?
    Let's see, Monsieur Mylhibug pouvez vous me donner des informations sur ce paragraphe n°5.
    As we say in my contry, or you don't told me enough, or you told me too much. Why do I have the impression that's not very "joli-joli". Sans rancune (open your dictionary, for once). Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!