Monday, January 28, 2008

My Boss Is...

A big fat wimpy boy.

Why?

I'll tell you why. We have an employee here that has consistently been tardy, at least once every two weeks, missed three days because there car was "stolen" and they didn't have any PTO (Paid Time Off) left. Misused the company credit card, not once but three times, (yes I did say three and I am not exaggerating here). Shown up to work in a state other than one being ready to work another four times, that I know of (they have done on site trips where I cannot be a witness, and I took some vacation last year) Then there is the case of having all of their work checked, as opposed to, the 7% rate that everyone else is on. The several occasions that equipment has been shipped to a customer with the wrong paperwork.

Aaarrrrggghhh!!

The only thing that our customers see is the paperwork, so it is kind of important. This person has known that from day one, yet continues to be lacking in any sense of attention to detail. It's just very frustrating and I had to vent, so there... my steam has been released and I will be all the better for it. I think.

Back to your regularly scheduled whatever. :-)

2 comments:

  1. My regularly scheduled whatever is to tag you in a meme. Come on over and get your quiz (take it on your own blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you get a little problem with unjustice in your work; Beware, I've lost two jobs for the same reason. I couldn't bear unfairness in work relationships. I have prefered to quit my job( too much pride!) but it leaves a rancor feeling. It sounds like a failure. And I suppose with 6 kids you can't afford it. For me, it's over, goodbye president, and employees. Bye. Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!