Sunday, January 6, 2008

Being Sick, Sucks!

The problem is, it is all that internal sickness. You know what I mean? On one hand I feel like vomiting, on the other hand, or should I say end, well you know.

Of course there is lots of stuff to do and to get done, and I hate lying down on the job. Currently, I am teetering on the edge of nausea, with a touch of vertigo, so I am right this minute not taking responsibility for this post. In fact, the only reason I am doing this is because of my commitment to the NaBlo365 - or something like that.

Ugh! I gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better! You are really going to blog every day? Yikes, you must be sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure that this way I'll force myself into doing a few words a day, at least. Kind of like your writing schedule from Monday through Thursday. At least that is what I keep telling myself. :-) As for feeling better, you betcha! I am back from the dead now. Thank God it was only the 24 hour variety.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!