Sunday, January 13, 2008

Go Pack Go!

Yep, that is who I am rooting for, of the remaining four teams.

The Green Bay Packers.

Actually, I think that I am rooting more for Brett Favre and against New England more than anything. However, I think it would be outstanding to see Brett Favre beat New England in the Super Bowl, it would serve two purposes.

First, it would allow Brett Favre a chance to go out on top, like the greatest quarterback ever - John Elway.

Second, it would shut the New Englanders up. No one roots for the favorite, unless it's your team of course.

Heard a hilarious story about taking a dog to a chiropractor this evening. Yes, I said chiropractor! Who would have thought that people do that, but our friends M&K do, and by the tone of the story, you can tell that M thinks it is a bunch of hooey! I'll have to see if I can do it justice, some time. Just not now.

I try to tease them when I can!

Besides, it's 10:30 and I need to get up at 4:00AM - that's right. The work week has begun again - even tough I was there all weekend.

Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!