Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Sentinels of Zion!


At least two of the six members, anyway.

That's Andy on the drums, and Father Fasano on lead vocals and guitar. They entertained us before Chris Padgett talked this evening. They are pretty good, if I say so myself, and I am really proud of him, and everyone else in the band, which consists of four seniors, a priest and someone I really don't know, just that his name is Carl. Oh yeah, and there is Josh, who runs the sound board, don't want to forget him. :)

They have a decent little following as well. Maybe I'll get a hold of the video my son Benjy took that has all their screaming fans.

I have a new mission, I think. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!