Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Money, money, money....MONEY!

Jenni and I had a meeting today.

A meeting that may prove to be very expensive.

A meeting regarding my lovely daughters, and what they will be doing for school next year.

Not just any school, mind you. But...

A brand new school.

A brand new private school.

A brand new private Catholic school.

A brand new private gonna cost me close to $10K school.

Can someone help me make this blog profitable? Please. Should I go to Wordpress? I think I can do it. Should I go to my own URL - you know like mynamegoeshere (dot) com? Does that mean I would have to be a little more serious?Does this satisfy NaBloPoMo?

If not, I got plenty more where this comes from.

Fair warning.




P.S. - I am totally serious about wanting to be a dot commer, or something like that. :)