Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Money, money, money....MONEY!

Jenni and I had a meeting today.

A meeting that may prove to be very expensive.

A meeting regarding my lovely daughters, and what they will be doing for school next year.

Not just any school, mind you. But...

A brand new school.

A brand new private school.

A brand new private Catholic school.

A brand new private gonna cost me close to $10K school.

Can someone help me make this blog profitable? Please. Should I go to Wordpress? I think I can do it. Should I go to my own URL - you know like mynamegoeshere (dot) com? Does that mean I would have to be a little more serious?Does this satisfy NaBloPoMo?

If not, I got plenty more where this comes from.

Fair warning.




P.S. - I am totally serious about wanting to be a dot commer, or something like that. :)

5 comments:

  1. Register your daughter in France. It costs us around 1200 € (1500$)in a Catholic School from 11 to 18 years old (without eating). Well, maybe the Catholic education (1 hour/week) is not as advanced as in your schools but you can remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wordpress.com does not allow ads. If you go to WP self-host you can have ads, but I hate to tell you, there really isn't much money to be had.

    I will lose money after paying for the domain and hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to talk to your wife. Things change all the time around there, don't they?

    If you're interested in making money with a web site, check out my website(www.catholic-homeschooling-resources.com) and click on the link at the bottom that says "Powered by Site Sell". It will take you to a page that will explain how to make money with a content rich website based on a topic of your choosing.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. That's going to be a real wallet drainer! Good luck figuring out a way to get it paid for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How about homeschooling instead? Or do you? Heck I don't know enough about your family. I'm so out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!