Monday, November 24, 2008

Haves and Needs

I have a lame title.

I need to be more witty.

I have a runny nose.

I need to catch it.

I have at least three different meme's that I have been tagged for.

I need to do those.

I have a back porch that needs some plastic protection for the winter.

I need to do th.. WAIT! I did that!

I have a big toe that has a HUGE toenail attached to it.

I need to cut it down, but can't find the clippers.

I have a beautiful niece that just turned four!

I need to give her more hugs before she goes back home to Colorado.

I have another niece and a nephew that seem to finally like me.

I need to give them more hugs before they go back to Minnesota.

I have three weeks of vacation that I have to burn.

I need to do it before the year ends, so I am on a "working" vacation, this week.

I have a trip planned next week, that I have been looking forward to for over a year.

I need to really enjoy the time spent with Andy, because he may not want to tag along with us much longer.

I have a new employee that is a pain in the butt!

I need to just forget all about him and enjoy these next few weeks.

I have nearly 200 items in my Google Reader.

I need to read them all before I go to bed tonight... Maybe.

I have a headache coming on

I need to go to bed.

I have a title that might not be so lame.

I need to quit kidding myself.

Good night.