Monday, November 10, 2008

Have I Mentioned How Much I Hate...

Drywall!



Okay, not really the drywall, but the taping-and-mudding-to-make-it-all-look-pretty part of drywalling a room, or in this case three.




What a pain in the arse!




Okay, hate is over, now for new stuff.




Anyone ever read "the book of Matthew (a macabre novel of suspense)" by Thomas White? I was at the library tonight, picking up some books for the kids and was perusing the "new" aisle and this caught my eye. If you get it we can start a reading group or something.




I also picked up the first disc of Doctor Who, season three. Apparently I have a friend in the library system that put it on hold for me, too bad I was only one disc into season two (also put on hold by my invisible friend). So, do I watch season three, disc one now and then go back to season two, discs two through five?




I'm so confused.




Besides, I have a project that NEEDS to be finished SOON, because family is coming to visit on November 21. That gives me eleven days, and I don't think I can blame the plumber on this one, although he does owe me a new toilet (coming Wednesday or Thursday, he promises (again!)). So maybe I should just forget all about Doctor Who, for now.

Where I've been...

I'm not where I'm going yet, so you'll have to wait. :)


Okay that's it for now.


Good night and God Bless!