Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaPraGoMo

It is true that we Americans do not spend enough in prayer, and this month is an effort to help encourage more prayer. Prayer should be an intrical part of everyone's lives, in my humble opinion, and has been known to help cure ills of all sort be it; health, wealth, or as an expression of thanksgiving. So for the next month; I will be sharing prayers - some you may know, some you won't; some are old prayers and some I will just make up. My hope is that you will get something out of these prayers, as I am sure that I will.

Shall we begin?

I will start this month off with a very short prayer which is a prayer to start all prayers, at least for us Catholics:

In the name of
The Father,
The Son,
and
The Holy Spirit
Amen.
Peace, until tomorrow.



3 comments:

  1. OH! OH! I have a really good one for Thanksgiving! I will go find it and email it to you and you can use it if you want.
    I should probably point out that it has nothing to do with the potty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Krissa!

    Strange as it may sound, I never thought of that as a prayer in itself...more of a preamble... ;) But I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!