Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Begone Evil Spirits...

O Divine Eternal Father,

in union with your Divine Son and the Holy Spirit,

and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary,

I beg You to destroy the Power of your greatest enemy - the evil spirits.
Cast them into the deepest recesses of hell and chain them there forever!

Take possession of your Kingdom which You have created and which is rightfully yours.
Heavenly Father,

give us the reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
I repeat this prayer out of pure love for You

with every beat of my heart

and with every breath I take.

Amen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!