Saturday, November 22, 2008

College Day!

Class today was all about the Eucharist...

I will share more later.

Penn State kicked some booty and is on their way to the Rose Bowl!

Notre Dame... OUCH!!

Texas Tech... DOUBLE OUCH!!! With a swirlie in the girl's bathroom! UGLY game.

Which all means; Daddy is happy (Penn St), Andy is not (Notre Dame), and Benjy while bummed is not letting it get to him, too much (Texas Tech).

One last thing, a continuation from yesterday, I forgot to mention the great news for Andy...

WHAT IS A DUHAWK?

He is!! Andy was officially accepted to join the freshman class at Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa.

YEAH Baby!!!

Anybody have an extra $125K laying around? If so, Andy will be a callin' you real soon ya hear!

Bye!!

3 comments:

  1. You need a donation of 125K !
    Hope these kids will give us back all this money one day! It will be our private pension! (Just kidding or hoping)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he for certain going there, though? or is this just the first acceptance?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!