My blogging buddy The Philosopher-Mom had this on her site, and I completely bombed it, so... I figured I would borrow it. Now, mine will be very, very easy - think of the movies I would more than likely be seeing, right? Anyway, here goes:
MEMORABLE MOVIE QUOTES (that the Bug can remember, kind of. )
1. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (see easy)
2. "We've known each other for many years but this is the first time you've ever come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is Godmother to your only child. But, let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship and you were afraid to be in my debt."
3. "What did I do to deserve this? I've never lied, except when necessary, and I always bought mom and dad expensive gifts... using their credit card of course."
4. "I may not be a smart dog, but I know what roadkill is."
5. "Hiding behind your little friend won't work anymore. Didn't I tell you? We got fired this morning. New rules."
6. "Now it isn't that I don't like you, Susan, because, after all, in moments of quiet, I'm strangely drawn toward you, but - well, there haven't been any quiet moments. "
7. "A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true."
8. "Fraulein, is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of... indigestion?"
9. "You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell."
10. "There's no way on earth we're going to get out of here tonight. We'd have more luck playing pickup sticks with our butt-cheeks than we will getting a flight out of here before daybreak."
11. "*Po-tay-toes!* Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew... Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish."
12. "If you're so smart, tell me something, how come you go to M.I.T. for 8 years to become a cable repairman?"
Okay, there is a fun dozen quotes for you, and the whole family got involved. How? Good question. Quote #2 came from Cubbie's movie choice, #3 from FTB, #4 from Benjy, #6 from Cuddle bug, #7 from Baby Girl, #8,9, and 10 are from Jenni, the rest are my fault.
Hope you enjoyed it, and let me know how you did, guess-wise, they are pretty easy - maybe. :)
Have a good night. God Bless.