Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So You Say It's Your Birthday?

Yes, my younger brother (by 2 years and almost 5 months) Michael, is turning another year older today.

Thirty-eight years ago, I welcomed this new guest/friend/annoyance/whatever into "my" world, and it hasn't been the same since. :)

He is having the last laugh at the moment though, by celebrating his birthday in Hawaii. Yes, the Air Force has been very very good to him. He also kicks off this full month of birthdays.

Oops, my Uncle Scott actually did on Saturday, sorry about that Scott.

Like I said it is a full month of birthdays, both of my brothers, my youngest son (tomorrow!), my darling wife and one of my nieces all have birthdays in March. Whew!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Michael!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well happy birthday to all those concerned.
    In my family it's either December or April - I rebelled though, and had all my kids in the summertime :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!