Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Will Want To Be Sitting Down For This

As I was surfing the blogosphere, instead of going to bed (can you tell that I'm feeling better?) I found a link to this site It's Our Wonderful Life, and this post. I am floored to say the least. Paying somebody to potty-train your child, or to fill out paperwork for school enrollment. Sheesh. What the heck has this world come to. Go check out what I am talking about. It'll knock you over, now you know why I asked you to sit down first.

I really should just go to bed now. Before I see something else that will get my blood pressure up.

Night-Night all, and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe the article when I read it - hence why I posted it!! I just can't imagine having someone else do everything for my child - to me that is part of having kids. I can't say I'd mind if one day my 2 1/2 year old came home from daycare (yes, I work - it's a must financially right now - was home for 16 months and LOVED, ADORED it) potty trained one day!

    Thanks for all the plugs for my blog! I've been reading your's a bit lately - linking over from phdwithninekids!

    Take care and thanks again for visiting, commenting and plugging my blog!!!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know that you have more than 2 readers - haha!! The following locations linked to my blog from your's today:

    Paris, Ile-de-France
    Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
    Chicago, Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!