Saturday, March 15, 2008

Denial, Denial, Denial!!

Also known as tonight's list...

WHY DO MEN, MYSELF INCLUDED, DENY BEING SICK

1. Because despite facts to the contrary, they just look like they don't feel good.
2. Whatever.
3. Just because I am sweating in a cool room, does not mean my fever is breaking (because I don't have a fever)
4. Fever? What fever, I naturally am running at 101.1, it used to be a favorite radio station of mine.
5. Whatever.
6. I'm really not into this, as you may have noticed. So I will stop at six. I hope the rules committee will be okay with that.
7. So, I lied.
8. When is the sympathy supposed to start? At 102? 103? Tell me!!!!!
9. blah, blah blah, blah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
10. Good night and sleep tight and may the flu bug NOT bite.

God Bless!

*** If you see another post from me tonight, it will mean that the night time Tylenol DID NOT do what it said it would. Or my mind is too active for sleep.

Repeat after me... WHATEVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. And when you do finally give in to the fact that you have what a few others in the family have, THEN do you get the medicine you need?! No, instead you post a list on your blog looking for whatever sympathy you can get! Poor, poor baby. Take your medicine and eat the chicken noodle soup I made for us! Baby . . .
    (not much sympathy from me until you start acting like a big boy and do what the rest of us are doing - taking our medicine to try and get better quicker!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!