Sunday, March 2, 2008

Closing in on the big 2-0-0!

So what can I do to celebrate, you ask?

I dunno.

Maybe I can move up to medium on Guitar Hero III, that would be cool, especially since I am now a "Rock Legend" on easy. Yep, you may all bow down to me, at any time. Granted people may stare at you and wonder if you were smoking some herbs, or something.

I can make a list! (Please, I'm in the process of making 31 lists for this NaBloPoMo - thingy) I know, I have no one to blame but myself, but it is for a good cause. Really, because I believe, (I really, really do) that one day, I will have at least one published book on the market, and... you know the rest, maybe.

Maybe I will just quietly usher it in, and no one will even notice. (you definitely won't notice, unless I tell you I imagine). It's in three posts.... shh.

Oh well.

Has anyone seen "Across The Universe"? I'll call it a love story, done to the music inspired by The Beatles. Pretty weird, but cool at the same time, think Pink Floyd's "The Wall." Only not as intense. If that makes sense. It is also, pretty much, five or six stories in one, which can get confusing but not so much that you lose the basis of the main story between Jude and Lucy. Oh, and all the character's names come from Beatles songs as well. Go check it out. Then swear at me later. :)

Oh, and it is rated PG-13 for drug use. language and some nudity. I actually thought it was rated R, but I guess I am just a prude. My 17 year old and 13 year old also watched it, but we skipped the really weird scene, it's a little after Bono sings "I am the Walrus" I believe.

Okay, I am hearing a little voice in my head (several in fact) that are telling me that I should go to bed, majority rules!!

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!