Thursday, March 27, 2008

What to Watch

I have often times asked myself this, so I thought that I would make a list of...


FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS OF ALL TIME

  1. M*A*S*H - I enjoyed this anti-war drama and especially like the fact that it took place during the eleven-year Korean War. Note the sarcasm. I preferred the show when it was funny, not as much when it became preachy.
  2. WKRP in Cincinnati - One of the funniest shows on television, I am so glad that I can watch them on HULU.com. One of the absolute funniest episodes in comedic history is the turkey episode, it is freaking funny
  3. Stargate SG-1 - Those of you that know me are probably surprised that this wasn't numero uno on my list. I do own nearly every episode (my dearly beloved made me stop after season seven).
  4. Lost - Holy crap this show is good. I am loving the new season and can't wait for them to start up again. This show about plane crash survivors is so good on so many levels, that maybe I should dedicate one of my April letters to the show.
  5. Star Trek The Next Generation - I always liked this Star Trek better than the original, in fact the only one that I thought might have been better would have been Star Trek Voyager, but I never really gave it a chance, so I can't say whether I would have liked it or not.
  6. Battlestar Galactica - Both shows, although I do tend to lean more toward the original series - loved those Vipers. The newer shows/series are a bit more dark...
  7. Farscape - This show was so cool, and I honestly can't say that there was a show I didn't enjoy. A fun show, that had some great stories.
  8. Firefly - This series should have lasted more than the thirteen episodes it did. I love this show and I am glad that I know own the series. (Shhh, I don't think that Jenni knows yet). Great writing and stories throughout the entire series. You can catch this on HULU as well, or if you ask real nice and promise to return them, I will let you borrow my DVDs. Maybe.
  9. Journey Man - I really wish that NBC would have given this show a little more time, I mean after thirteen episodes I was definitely wanting more. Bastards!
  10. Eureka - This is a funny show about a town full of geniuses that solve all the world problems, and maybe create a few themselves.

Honorable Mentions: CSI, CSI:Miami, NCIS, The Unit

There you have it. Maybe I should have gone with best Sci-Fi shows. :) There are probably some more that I failed to mention and will be kicking myself about ( Like Buck Rogers) but it is too late to add them now, right? :)

Have a great night and God Bless!


1 comment:

  1. The only ones I've ever seen are M*A*S*H and Star Trek Next Generation. I agree with you on those!

    Good thing your idea of lists is different from my husband's. His always come in denominations of 100. (Hundred Greatest Movies of all time (sent in a broadcast email to everyone in his address book); Marquette's Top 100 Basketball Players of All Time...) You'd never get any sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!