Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's March... Must mean ANOTHER Birthday!

Yes, it is true. Time for my family to celebrate yet another birth in the world.

Okay, granted this was thirty-five years ago, but we can still celebrate it, right?

My baby brother, Jeffrey, is a whopping thirty-five today, and technically as I write this, it was yesterday - to him. He lives in Japan, although the last I heard he was on temporary duty at an undisclosed location.

So, many happy returns to the brother I haven't seen since my wedding day, nearly sixteen years ago. I pray that you are safe, and someday, somewhere, we'll actually have to get together and share some stories.

Happy Birthday Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!