Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

This game has to go down as one of the great ones.

I watched it, and I enjoyed it and I cannot recite what happened other than one freaking awesome football game. Especially the last three minutes of the game, we had a safety, a sixty-plus yard touchdown, and a drive by the Steelers (particularly by Roethlisberger and Holmes) that ended with one of the sweetest looking catches ever! Holmes again.

Now I am distracted by the insanity known as The Office.

Maybe I have ADD, or ADHD, or maybe even IRDLTO (you figure it out, and comment on it).

Speaking of comments, why don't you all do that? Am I just writing stuff unworthy of commentary, or are you like my sister in-law who says that she can't figure out how to make a comment. Likely story.

Maybe it's because I published stories about fluffy bunnies. If I promise no more fluffy bunny stories, will you comment? Am I laying on the pathetic-ness of myself too much right now? Will you actually read these words as they are, or will I delete them before I press the publish button? You tell me, please.

Okay, on to real life. We have donated about eight large bags of clothing, three large boxes of books are about to go, once I haul them out to the car. Then there is twice that much in garbage. We are maybe a quarter of the way through. How the heck did we fit all this stuff in here. I actually spelled it hear, can you believe that? Me the writer of sub-par fluffy bunny stories? Don't tell my publisher, I mean they might drop me, or something.

See the talent? I sequed right into fiction there.

Okay, I'm thinking that sleep deprivation might be the problem, so maybe I should just go to bed. Or at least back to Twitter. :)

Bye-bye.

"Stanley tried to die, just to get away from you" - Andy from The Office (the one and only quote I think I will ever use from this show)

4 comments:

  1. That was deffinately a great game. I was on the edge of my seat at the end. I actually thought the Cardinals were gonna win there for a minute LOL. I know. Funny.

    I love the Office. Actually Big C loves it more. It grows on you though. It was pretty darn funny when Dwight tried to burn the Office down just to teach them a lesson.

    There I commented. I will continue to comment despite the fluffy bunny stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You post too much! That's why I can't keep up enough to comment, hon. Why are you on Twitter?? Plurk, hello.

    I loved the game - in the 2nd half. It was pretty boring before The Boss came on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, first, Roger, I don't comment on Football. Do you want me to seem ridiculous ? Or worse, to BE ridiculous.
    2) Can't express an opinion on The Office, I don't watch it.
    3) ADD, ADHD, IRDLTO, I imagine they're illness but what kind ? Something caused by The Office. I feel better not to watch it. I 'll prevent my children from watching it too : )
    4) I confess, I make spelling errors, even in French..
    But if the story is great, do you think the publisher will make any remark ? He employs proofreaders, no ? Do you want them to lose their job ? in this time of crisis.
    Be confident in your capacity to write. If you don't try, you won't publish anything, That's sure. Always think about other writers who come to writing activity while it wasn't their original job. They're good examples, and some are best sellers.
    Is that enough for comment. It's worth double! given I'm French.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I thought that since I actually made it into your blog I would try to make a comment on your brilliant work...let's see if it works!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!