Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Silence Is Screaming

Because my Wii has been off all day.

Quick, someone call DCFS. My poor deprived children are even more deprived than usual. Besides, I can't very well play with their puppy dog eyes looking at me, right?

In all seriousness, I don't believe that the kids were grounded from it or anything, but it sure was quiet around here this evening. Then again, I was gone shopping.

Yes, I said shopping.

Shopping for some mysterious stuff that Jenni swears exists, yet I cannot find ANYWHERE.
She says that they taste great and that she really wants some. I'm not sure if this is a craving thing, or just delirium. I'm talking, of course, about Eggo Strawberry Muffin Tops. I can find Blueberry (a good substitute, mind you), Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate Chocolate Chip, but Strawberry has apparently gone extinct, or maybe never existed at all? Hmmm.

After three stores, I quit looking, but did get the blueberry muffin tops, and strawberry waffles in an attempt to please the cravings of my future child. Or at least my beautiful bride.

I was also on a mission to find Valentine colored M&M's. Go figure, three days before Valentine's Day, and they are nowhere to be found. Of course we need the Red, Pink and White colors, and can't use Blue, Green, or Brown because the cute little treats we're going to make need the Valentine colors.

Shoot me now.

Luckily, I found these after only three stores and was able to make it back for the last thirty minutes of LOST. I will now go silent to respect the wishes of my foreign readers, that don't get to experience LOST until later this year. See what I mean by the silence is screaming? Because it was AWESOME, and maybe a bit confusing. :)

God Bless,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Roger, for your kindness!
    We don't have this season of Lost, nor these pink or white M&M. Just the regular ones ! (M&M could be black, we would love them the same).

    Maybe for the season 14 of Lost, they'll sell in France these new colored M&M. We're so late for many things !

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!