Friday, February 27, 2009

How Do They Do It?

We got some news today. News that we have been expecting, yet hoping to never come. However, as the flow of equipment slows down, you figure that it was inevitable and the message finally came clear.

We're going to have to tighten our belts a little, and make every dollar count. We will have to stick together and not give anyone a chance to tear us apart. Yes, it's true that some of us will have to leave, but it is for the better. They aren't happy here anyway, which doesn't make it any easier, but why suffer the disgruntled attitudes of the few, when the many know how to suck it up and make do with what we have been given.

I really don't feel good right now, and I hope that the four will be able to get back on their feet again. My thoughts and prayers go out with them, now if I can only get up the courage to tell them.

This sucks. Period. How do people do this for a living and live with themselves. I know that I couldn't.

Too bad I have to.

Any and all prayers would be appreciated, God Bless,

3 comments:

  1. I've already read something similar in an other American blog ! Each day, they're talking about it at TV news, but when it's for true, and it concerns people you work with, it seems more real. That's a painful situation. Maybe they weren't happy here, but they were happier than tomorrow searching for a new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a bit cryptic, but if I hear you right, I think you're saying you have to let some people go at work? I've had to do that in the past too and it's never easy. My prayers are with you AND them during these hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry to hear this. It is hard letting people go in good times. Even when the person is a total screw up and needs to go, it's hard to be the ax man. I can't imagine how hard it will be for you now. X4. UGH. Prayers and warm thoughts going out to all concerned.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!