Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crazy Train

Is very hard for Roger to play on Guitar Hero. Very Hard.

Giving a credit card to an 18 year old baseball fan, on the day of single-game tickets go on sale for the Chicago Cubs, may be a bit crazy. But only a little bit, as long as Jenni says it's okay.

I wonder if that CNBC reporter that railed about the idiotic housing plan (you know the one where since I can pay my own mortgage I need to help pay someone else's, yea that one), will still be employed by General Electric and their stimulus receiving butts. Imagine that, a conflict of interest.

Idiotic. Stupid. Government.

What do you know? Blago wasn't/isn't the only idiotic and corrupt politician from the state of Illinois. I wonder if the junior senator from my fair state will do the right thing and resign? Doubt it, since he has an election coming up in two years that he has to start getting ready for. We, the idiotic people of Illinois, will probably even reelect him.

In case you were wondering, I am NOT a fan of the government.

In lighter forms of amusement...



In case you were wondering, he's out for the season.

Back to the Guitar Hero, because going to bed at 11:30 is so 2006. (I have no idea, really I don't).




** New design is a-coming, along with a new web address www.ascreedintime.com just the first of a few head's up for y'all. :) **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!