Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why Do My Boys Like The Weird Ones?

I really don't know, but I don't like it.

First it was Andy and his, slightly unbalanced, girlfriend that was into nose piercings and 'cutting' among other things. Not to mention the stuff that accelerate the growth of grey hairs.

Now it's Benjy and his Anime-loving, goth wannabe, whose mom went to a rival high school (not that it matters, really). I mean, what's up with that?

Both boys have shown quite different personalities when they are/were with these girls. I mean it's like they don't care what we think.

Now, the girls we like - they have no time for.

I'm sure I was never like that.

In a completely unrelated note, if you have a Facebook account, please check out the video for Pat Tomasulo, that is linked at his fan club. It's hilarious. If you don't have Facebook, uh why not? And don't forget to be my friend, because I have that video linked to my profile, so you can see it that way as well. I will finish off this rambling paragraph with a thank you for reading and if you don't know who Pat Tomasulo is, well you are just unlucky, or don't watch WGN Morning News from Chicago, or you may just have a life.

The floor project has begun in earnest, and will be completed by the end of the century, I promise. Also known as next weekend in Jenni time.

That's it for now, Ciao! (what a poet I am)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!