Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Think I Am In BIG Trouble!!

I'm a pretty conscientious guy. I think things out, I back stuff up.

Welllllll.

Apparently when I deleted something (*cough pictures *cough) that I thought was just a copy, well, you know. Now, the good thing is that I haven't deleted my recycle bin, so I should be able to get them back, right?

Uh, no.

I swear that I did not delete the recycle bin. In fact, there was still stuff in there so I know that I haven't deleted it. However, I cannot seem to locate them.

Houston, we have a problem.

It all started when I tried out this cool little sharing thing, called Dropbox, which is pretty neat but I should have read the instructions closer, I think. I decided that it would be a cool place to keep some pictures.

It is.

Just not 35GB worth.

Oops! No problem, I'll just delete them and free up the space.

No problem.

Yeah right.

I guess I better go and read those instructions, or buy a better couch.