Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Think I Am In BIG Trouble!!

I'm a pretty conscientious guy. I think things out, I back stuff up.

Welllllll.

Apparently when I deleted something (*cough pictures *cough) that I thought was just a copy, well, you know. Now, the good thing is that I haven't deleted my recycle bin, so I should be able to get them back, right?

Uh, no.

I swear that I did not delete the recycle bin. In fact, there was still stuff in there so I know that I haven't deleted it. However, I cannot seem to locate them.

Houston, we have a problem.

It all started when I tried out this cool little sharing thing, called Dropbox, which is pretty neat but I should have read the instructions closer, I think. I decided that it would be a cool place to keep some pictures.

It is.

Just not 35GB worth.

Oops! No problem, I'll just delete them and free up the space.

No problem.

Yeah right.

I guess I better go and read those instructions, or buy a better couch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh for Gawd's sake! We spent over an hour looking for Kes's W-2 yesterday and can't find it anywhere and I never actually admitted it, but I just know I threw it away. Bad, bad Krissa!
    I mean she worded part time at Sonic. I don't think she could possibly have made enough to be able to file on...
    That's my excuse.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!