Friday, February 20, 2009

Why Twitter Can Be Cool

I'm watching our local news right now (channel 7 at ten) and Twitting with the weatherman, Jerry Taft. While the news is on! I mean how cool can that be, right? He was responding to one of my tweets about another weatherman's forecast.

Too funny.

Well, it looks like we'll have another new junior senator from Illinois soon. Maybe I should throw my hat in the ring, for some giggles.

The new design is coming, and I'm sure that you'll like it. At least I hope you will.

Today Jenni was making a meal for another family that just had a new baby (I think) and while she was making it, she had this conversation with Maggie:

M - What are you making?
J - Dinner for the Jones* family.
M - I don't like it when you make meals for other families.
J - Why honey? It's good to help out others, when they need it.
M - I know. It's just that the last time you did this all we had for dinner was some bread.
J - Oh.

Ah yes, a dinner fit for Lent. :)



*Not protecting the innocent, just can't remember who it was. :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad... we STILL don't have a senator here!

    Hey, I checked out your tweets with the weatherman. That IS pretty cool. I would never have thought of doing that. You're cutting edge Roger, I'm tellin ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to stop my twittering because it was too consuming of my attention and other people were not impressed!

    I love the dinner story!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!