Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How Do I Say This Without Spoiling The Surprise

I'm gonna be a new daddy!!!!

What's that? You already knew that? Who told? No seriously, I wanna know.

Okay that's not the surprise, this is.

Jenni, being the bestest wife ever, let me watch LOST, live. Well, okay, technically it's been in the can for a while now, but I watched it the same time as everyone else. Pretty cool. Also, I tried to follow along with my friends on Plurk AND Twitter. Dude, that's hard to do, especially when you want to write on both social media dealies AND actually watch the show.

Want a recap? Me too. :) Gonna have to read Doc Jensen tomorrow to see what I missed, although it was pretty straight forward, I think. Except maybe the bouncing back and forth in time bit. Can you imagine what the "Master Plan" of this whole story looks like. I mean we have this arc going that away, and that arc going this away. Then there is the part where they intersect, and then where they aren't supposed to intersect. Oh yeah and then there were some French people, and the always young Richard Alpert.

Ha! If you saw it, I guess you would understand. If you do, let me in on it. :)

On a completely different note. Do you think it's too risky to try and get a new job? There's one that just popped up that might be interesting. Hmmm. Oh, and if PITA is looking here, I'm not who you think I am. :)

Great news fellow Chicagoans!! It's going to get ABOVE freezing this weekend. YAY! We're talking fifties, maybe.

Did anyone else chuckle about London being shut down (make that most of Great Britain) over a measly 10cm or four inches. Yep four inches shut down the city that outlasted the bombings from those evil bastard Nazi's. What has happened to this world? Sheesh.

My little whine session down there, has guilted my Sister In-Law to actually comment on my posts. Who knows, maybe she'll start her own blog and blow mine out of the water. I would probably hate her for it, but we'd still be good. Right Jen?

MIL and FIL are on Facebook! How cool is that? I should recommend that all the teens I'm "friends" with become their friends. Most of them know them already anyway. They are the cool grandparents, after all.

Yummy, Dean's Mackinac Island Fudge Ice Cream. Why can't there be an ice cream diet? That would be the most popular thing. Ever.

If you want to laugh, really laugh, head over to Holly's Animated Life on her blog. Too funny.

Okay, I've said enough. Did I mention that LOST was awesome again tonight? Too bad about Jack losing his arm though.

Gotcha!!



5 comments:

  1. Was Lost good? Cause I hadn't heard...:) I stopped watching two seasons ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You quit watching LOST after season three? Just when it started to get really good. I bet Puppy likes it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not give us details on LOST, pleeeaaase. Or I'll be obliged to find a way to avoid every post on Wednesday ! We'll watch this season only on summer time. If I read now, no more suspense !

    And you can put Paris on the same level as London when it snows. Traffic jam at every crossroads.
    That's true that we, French didn't resist for a long time during the war ! Maybe this explains that : )
    But we're used in that snowy conditions to be upset against the government.....which do nothing to avoid snow, of course. Typically French, no !

    Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I've never seen an episode of Lost. Now of course it's too late to start but I kind of wish I had seen it from the beginning because it sounds totally cool in a quirky kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine - I will keep my LOST spoilers to myself, from now on.

    Jeff - The only way that you will even remotely understand what is going on, would be to get the previous four seasons on DVD and wath them all, twice. Then maybe you will be able to follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!