Friday, February 13, 2009

U-Ti-Ca, U-Ti-Ca, U-Ti-Ca

I'm told that the title is a The Office reference. I'll just have to trust my kids on that one.

We are here in lovely Utica, Illinois. Population 1,000, that's funny, my family just added .01% to their population. Cool.

So, why are we in lovely Utica, the land of sporadic cell signals? Glad you asked, because I really don't know. :) I knew that I was going to Dubuque, Iowa with Andy on Sunday and Monday, for college related stuff. Now for the rest of the story, maybe. Because my signal just died.

Now it's back, but I will have to finish this later, I think.

Blame it on Utica.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, have fun in Dubuque.

    So you write blog posts with your phone? What is this futuristic technology you dabble in? Are you a witch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger! Always on the cutting edge! Color me impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, sorry. I wish I could type that much on a cell phone. It's via an air card for the laptop, works on the local cell antenna, etc... Like I said. Sporadic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!