Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat? Comes Marching In


Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back
into my living, I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right, I don't need to be forgiven
~ The Who

First off, let me say that I really didn't watch much of the game. I know that may shock some of you, but without the Broncos playing (or the Eagles, and maybe the Bears) I really don't care.

Really.

I guess I am just a fan of the Broncos, and not necessarily football.

Sue me.

The commercials were, well commercials. Although I must admit liking this one...





I mean if you can't make a little fun of yourself, then ...

*****

So New Orleans has won the Super Bowl, all I have to say is that Mardis Gras is gonna be an extra special party this year fo sho!

*****

In other news, the girls (Jessie and Katie) both met the Bishop today and received their religious awards for scouts. Pretty awesome, even if it was a really long ceremony. At least the cathedral wasn't really hot, or cold for that matter.

*****

I will have pictures of the wacky bowlers up later this week, as long as I can get them from Jessie that is. They were on here camera.

*****

Finally, I think that The Who should hang up their guitars and microphones, because it ain't working anymore. Call it a career and relax on the beach.

Seriously.

*****

Oh yeah, congratulations to the New Orleans Saints, winners of Super Bowl XLIV!

Now you know what to do Broncos! Speaking of which, I think I forgot to mention that one of my all-time favorite Broncos finally got what he deserves, being enshrined at the National Football League Hall of Fame. Congratulations to number 44, Floyd Little!

*****

That's it, you can go home now.


3 comments:

  1. I had the same opinion of The Who...pathetic.

    I did watch the game..missed the first five minutes but I listened to that in the car. I have the feeling that the "Superbowl Party" that I was at was more fun than most because my husband and I watched the game with my 87 year old mom and 97 year old mother-in-law. Just listening to their comments had me rolling on the floor laughing. They were so cute.

    I liked a quote I saw on a New Orleans blogger friend's place before the game yesterday..."Romans 8-31…..”If God be for us, Who Dat be against us?” :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that commercial!
    Did you notice that he sang the entire thing and then when the famous scream was heard it was the recorded version. There's no way a man that age could scream like that. I though it sounded pretty good other than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can ge the Wacky bowling Photos from me)))
    ~Jessie or Anonymous))

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!