Saturday, February 20, 2010

For Your Entertainment

Hi, we're not home at the moment, we are visiting our oldest at college. We are having such a great time, but I cannot forget you, my internet friends. So, I am leaving you these to peruse while we are having a great time having a pajama party, or maybe we're swimming, heck we might even be sleeping right now. I don't know, because I cannot see into the future - trust me, if I could, I would be a way wealthier man than my dollaraire status states, or something like that - I really do hate these machines... Anyway, please enjoy the selections below. Bye bye!!
















Just had to include some soccer.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why the Mercedes and Heineken commercials were "banned"? Very funny, though.
    I hope you and your family are having a wonderful time! Proud of that boy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!