Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flashlight

\Digging in to some old haunts for an idea tonight. My favorite website for a quick creative break, or something like that.

I really have no idea, as the words are just appearing before my eyes.

I'm talking about one word of course.

Today's word, which I managed to squeak in, right before my timer went off (by the way, it's a loud bell, of sorts, that resonates for a little while, so turn up the volume on your speakers!), was flashlight.

Here are my results...

I went to school and I had my trusty backpack with me, it had all the essential items required for a day at school, including a snack and a drink. Of course, the one thing that I had to have was my flashlight, because you never know when you might need one.



Okay, now it's your turn. By the way, I hate it when Blogger does this to me - screws up my fonts and margins, etc. It makes me look and feel pretty idiotic.

Oh well.

Don't forget to try out one word and test yourself. It's fun, and only takes a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!