Friday, February 5, 2010

Nature Abhors A Vacuum, I Think

Man is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness from which he emerges and the infinity in which he is engulfed. ~ Blaise Pascal

I wonder if Blaise would have liked LOST? My guess is that he would have.

*****

So, I finished another book, which means that I should post my review of the last book soon, I imagine. I actually have it started somewhere in my drafts. I shall post it soon, so you can hold quit holding your breath now.

No seriously, please start breathing again. It's a little disconcerting.

*****

Imagine my surprise when I checked my reader this afternoon and it had 582 things waiting for me to read. What the heck? Have I been that busy that I couldn't even take the time to read up on what everyone is thinking. Hopefully I will get to them this weekend, if not, I am afraid that I will have to push that dreaded "Mark all as read" button.

I really hate doing that. So I hope that I don't have to.

*****

Found out the true meaning of love tonight, shall I share?

Okay. Here goes.

Love is laughing at your husband while he is gagging over cleaning up the cat's vomit.

Have a great night/weekend!

2 comments:

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!