Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Just Called... Um, Maybe

It is true that I was born in Iowa, but I can't speak for my twin sister. ~ Abigail Van Buren

How awesome would it be to have a twin sister?

I can only imagine.

Heck, as of late, I can only imagine what it's like to have two brothers.

Don't get me wrong, I love my brothers and their families, it's just that they are so far away and we rarely, if ever, have a chance to get together. Sure, my younger brother has taken the initiative to try and stay in touch, at least once a month, by phone which is really admirable and would work if his older brother would remember to actually call.

Sorry Michael.

It would be nice to be able to stop by and visit my brothers every now and again. They are both serving our country in the Air Force, and are always expected to be ready to leave on a moments notice. Currently Michael is suffering in Hawaii, and Jeffrey (the baby) is in Georgia, or at least I think that's where he is.

I should probably just pick up the phone.

I have my reasons, and all of them are irrational, I know. Still rational or irrational, they are reasons that the phone just doesn't dial out much.

If you don't believe me, just ask my mom, dad, Nana, cousins, brothers, etc.

Still think it would be cool to have a twin though.


1 comment:

  1. You should get everyone on Skype video. It has reconnected me with my brother AND my parents who I don't get to see in person nearly often enough.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!