Friday, February 26, 2010

A Walk In The Park

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. ~ Soren Kierkegaard

How cool would it be to wander around the country with no worries, no worries at all?

I think that it would be cool, but then I realized that it might not be as good as I imagine it would be. Why? So glad you asked.

  • Sore feet
  • Smelly feet
  • Smelly, pretty much, everything
  • Wild animals
  • Tame animals with an attitude
  • Wild animals that trick you into thinking that they are tame, only to rip your leg off at a moments notice
  • Wild animals driving motor vehicles that think it would be fun to knock someone, minding their own business, walking around the country on their buttocks
  • Eating bugs
  • Eating wild animals, especially those that have an attitude
  • No showers, see number two and three above
  • No warm bed to sleep in
  • No cold bed to sleep in
  • No Plurk
  • No Facebook
  • No blog (no way!)
I could go on, but I see that your lids are drooping, so I will leave you with some words of wisdom (not mine, of course) ...

One of the most obvious facts about grownups to a child is that they have forgotten what it is like to be a child. ~ Randall Jarell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!