Monday, February 1, 2010

Seriously, Cheese!

The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards. ~ Arthur Koestler

Did you know that the moon is made of cheese?

No, really it is.

I distinctly recall hearing about it when I was, oh about four or five. Nobody would ever think about lying to a four or five-year old, now would they?

Would they?

So imagine my surprise when I find out that we have actually sent people to the moon. Seriously. people have actually camped out on the moon, and it appears to be rather dusty, and seriously lacking in color.

Did you see that? I used the same word two different ways.

Seriously.

Oh, and the moon is made of cheese, and I challenge you to prove me otherwise. Go ahead, give it your best shot. I'll be waiting, right here.


2 comments:

  1. And if you make that face too many times, your face will freeze like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean the moon is Wisconsin? If so...can we ship the Packers there...one way trip? Just askin'.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!