Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Shots #12

Smiling, Baking and Driving, oh my! Edition


Welcome!

The first rule of driving, is learning how to text while driving without your seatbelt on.
Right?


Maggie's Cake (made with her friend Aspen) It's a camping theme, see the campfire and the sleeping bags?


Katie and her cake.


Jessie and hers.


We're baking!
Okay, technically we're making chocolate frosting.


Need some vanilla?


Once again Blogger has messed with my best intentions, and order.

Awesome.

Leaving for Iowa in six hours, and I have no desire to stay up any longer. At least the posting options thingamajig works well.

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have that little bundle of joy! When I looked at that picture a big ol' "Awwwww!" poppped out of my mouth. I just went out to breakfast with my husband and son and saw some adorable babies! I'm a grandma going through baby withdrawal. I miss holding a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kids and all that cake and icing made me hungry!
    IOWA?! What the heck man, t's cold in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids all look a wee bit alike.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!