Monday, February 8, 2010

When All Else Fails

Make a list ...

So today, I shall select and share with you a list of 15 random songs on my iPod.

Exciting, I know. Ready? Then here goes ...

  1. Tax Man - The Beatles
  2. School's Out (Live in Birmingham) - Alice Cooper
  3. When the Lights Go Down - Faith Hill
  4. He Shall Feed His Flock Like A Shepherd, Alto and Soprano Air - Handel's Messiah
  5. Don't Go - Yaz
  6. Rhythm of the Blues - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  7. Bear Band Serenade - Country Bear Jamboree
  8. On Parole/The Bishop - Les Miserables
  9. A Rather Blustery Day - Disney
  10. Mystery Dance - Elvis Costello
  11. Open the Eyes of my Heart - Praise Band
  12. With A Few Good Friends - Carly Simon, Ben Taylor and Sally Taylor
  13. Epilogue (Finale) - Les Miserables
  14. Tell Me Why - Genesis
  15. I Can Tell That We Are Gonna Be Friends - The White Stripes
There you go, and wasn't that exciting? What does it say about my musical tastes, well eclectic comes to mind and I imagine that if I went out another ten songs, you would see an even more diverse collection.

Or a lot more kid songs.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. ~ Leo J Burke



* Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, it's number 900!

3 comments:

  1. It's rather random, but I like most of it. #11 is my hands-down fave though. LOVE that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh when I saw #9. First thing I thought...now there's a guy with a pack of kids at home!

    To be honest, some of my favorite songs come from Disney cartoons, especially the music from Jungle Book and Lion King. (I think those are both Disney, I could be wrong.)

    My iPod music is very eclectic, too. I love Bach, Beethoven, and Handel (I'm particularly fond of piano sonata's) and I equally love Queen and Weezer. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randomness is good. I always crack up when at work and I have a song by the Wiggles followed by a song by Metallica, followed by some Tchaikovsky. People usually leave my desk shaking their heads at that. What can I say, I love a little variety, although I don't need too much of the Wiggles. :-)

    Mary Ellen - I concur with your musical selections. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!