Monday, February 8, 2010

When All Else Fails

Make a list ...

So today, I shall select and share with you a list of 15 random songs on my iPod.

Exciting, I know. Ready? Then here goes ...

  1. Tax Man - The Beatles
  2. School's Out (Live in Birmingham) - Alice Cooper
  3. When the Lights Go Down - Faith Hill
  4. He Shall Feed His Flock Like A Shepherd, Alto and Soprano Air - Handel's Messiah
  5. Don't Go - Yaz
  6. Rhythm of the Blues - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  7. Bear Band Serenade - Country Bear Jamboree
  8. On Parole/The Bishop - Les Miserables
  9. A Rather Blustery Day - Disney
  10. Mystery Dance - Elvis Costello
  11. Open the Eyes of my Heart - Praise Band
  12. With A Few Good Friends - Carly Simon, Ben Taylor and Sally Taylor
  13. Epilogue (Finale) - Les Miserables
  14. Tell Me Why - Genesis
  15. I Can Tell That We Are Gonna Be Friends - The White Stripes
There you go, and wasn't that exciting? What does it say about my musical tastes, well eclectic comes to mind and I imagine that if I went out another ten songs, you would see an even more diverse collection.

Or a lot more kid songs.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. ~ Leo J Burke



* Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, it's number 900!