Saturday, February 13, 2010

Boxes With Tools

Television is more interesting than people. If it were not, we would have people standing in the corners of our rooms. ~ Alan Corenck

I have a clear vision of what I am going to write about tonight.

Okay, you caught me. I HAD a clear idea about what I was going to write, then I sat down in front of the ol' keyboard and my mind said one word.

I of course told my mind that I had no desire to write about that, because come on, I'm a dude and dudes just don't write about those things. I mean really Mr Brain, what the heck were you thinking?

My mind liked to remind me that it is actually in control and if it wanted to, it could simply make me write whatever it wanted me to............................................................................. or nothing at all.

My mind doesn't play fair.

Ever.

I can always feed it junk, but it apparently it likes junk, so that won't work. Besides, feeding it junk makes my belly grow, and while my belly may be competing for largest belly in Illinois - a feat that my belly has a long, long way from ever even coming close, I might add. Jenni doesn't like that idea for my belly, neither do I.

My mind didn't want to mention my belly, just so you know.

Apparently many different body parts can control my hands. Here I thought I had something to do with it.

Ha!

*****

Just a quick aside - dudes (and dudette's) that ride the luge, are crazy fearless. Wow!

*****

My mind also doesn't like side notes. Silly mind doesn't seem to realize that the side notes are indeed a product of itself.

I like to mess with my mind that way. I also have managed to not write about what it wanted to, I'm so sneaky. Let me share with you that one word that Mr Brain wanted me to share with you all, and perhaps you will see what I mean about my lack of desire to discuss it. That word was ...

IKEA

1 comment:

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!