Monday, February 22, 2010

What to do When Sleeping

It is a good morning exercise for a research scientist to discard a pet hypothesis every day before breakfast. It keeps him young. ~ Konrad Lorenz

So thinking that I had scheduled three posts for the weekend, meaning that I would not have to post anything here today, I thought that I would relax and maybe one of the six reviews I have for books read this year. These are good to have around in the "draft bin" in case I have a slow day, like today, and have nothing to write about.

That being said, this might just be it. My eyes are a droopin' and my fingers continually do this. kaa;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;s

Or something like that.

Interesting that Ka would make an appearance on this little bit of randomness. At least for someone that is in the middle of reading Stephen King's Opus, The Dark Tower. If you haven't read it yet - go and read it, all seven novels. Well worth your time and effort. However, if you want to listen to them on audiotape/MP3/CD/whatever other way you can listen to it, be aware that the narrator changes between book 4 and book 5.

You have been warned.

And now I sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh... I HATE it when the narrator changes between novels. Totally ruins the continuity of the whole series.

    Ok seriously... when on earth do you get time to listen to 7 novels on tape? I can barely find the time to listen to public radio for an hour and I have 1/2 the number of kids you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no kids at home and still don't have time to read that much...mostly because I spend too much time on the Internet jumping from blog to blog. So, what I'm saying Roger...it's all your fault. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good warning - something like that would totally throw me out of the zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the first three about 20 years ago. Need to pick the series up again. Thanks for the reminder, Roger!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!