Saturday, February 27, 2010

Don't Cry For Me, Canada!

If there's anything unsettling to the stomach, it's watching actors on television talk about their personal lives. ~ Marlon Brando



I have a question for you all. Do you still watch Saturday Night Live? If so, may I ask, why?

There isn't really anything funny about it, in my opinion, but that doesn't mean anything to the powers that be up at 30 Rock. Oh well.

*****

Tomorrow is the end of the 2010 Winter Olympics, and all I can say is, finally!

It's not that I haven't enjoyed the Olympics. No, in fact, I have enjoyed several Olympic moments from great (Shaun White ), to tragic (Joannie Rochette ), to down right embarrassing (Sven Kramer - actually it was his coach who is now in the witness protection program).

The Olympics were just that, the Olympics.

I'm glad that they are over tomorrow because it means we can get back to some NHL action. More specifically, some more Chicago Blackhawks action.

Like this.


Or this,



And this,



I could go for some of this as well,
So yeah, I'm glad the Olympics are over tomorrow, but not until one more game...




USA! USA! USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!