Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crappola Sandwich

Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music. ~ Marcus Brigstocke

Lost is back.

I don't need to say any more, to be honest, because,well, Lost is back.

Oh and there was an election today as well.

Let's see, as of this writing, at approximately eleven post meridian (that's 11:00 PM in case you were wondering, I think), Cook County is getting rid of that waste of a government official in board president Todd Stroger.

Yeah Cook County. Of course, you will probably still be corrupt and all, but at least the Stroger reign is over. I guess he can always call for martial law or something, but I don't think it will work.

Pat Quinn, our governor, is leading by the slimmest of margins, but I have a feeling that he will survive the night and it looks like he'll be going up against, um, I think it's Dilliard. I really have no idea, and neither does Chuck Goudie, so... enough of that.

As for the senate race, it looks like Kirk, the republican will be going up against ... HOLD THE PHONE ... republican governor leader is now apparently Bill Brady. Cool, I like him. Although I was pulling for the "Polish Kid." That's not a slam or anything, I just can't spell his last name.

Like how I got around spelling Alexi Giannoulias for senate.

By the way, the "Polish Kid" is Adam Andrzejewski.

*****

Time for my mean comment - Wow, Dawn Clark Netsch is still alive? Probably misspelled that as well.

*****

There are days when I type these words, that I really have no idea where they are leading me. I mean, I thought I was going to talk about "Lost" but since I haven't really seen it all - excuse me for having a loud house - and I watched NCIS instead...

I think I should stop now.

Hold on... Judy Baar Topinka? What the Hell? Illinois needs to just wipe the slate clean and get a whole new crop of politicians.

Okay, I'm done.

*****

By the way, Lost is back!



2 comments:

  1. I don't keep up with politics much. The names are such doozies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, Roger! I do love it when you ramble! ;-)
    PSLost is back!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!