Friday, February 1, 2008

I Love My Job, i love my job...

What fun it is to be here and have to deal with the "Big Guy's" edicts, that he sends out while he is on vacation.

The man is one that is lacking in some serious intestinal fortitude, and leading me closer and closer to that ultimate decision. Do I need this crap, or what?

I have taken more abuse from angry employees today about some silly little letter, that I wrote under his direction, about overtime. Funny thing is, I can see both sides of the coin here. The ones that are complaining the most, are the ones that he feels are abusing it. Whereas the others could care less. Interesting. Maybe he has a point. Only time will tell I guess.

Diving home last night was fun, in fact it was a breeze. I was surprised at how nice the drive home was. Nothing like the peaceful sound of snow crunching under your tires, to the beat of some ancient and mysterious tune. What fun.

This morning. Whole different story. Morons to the left of me, and to the right! You would think that people that live here would know how to drive on the fluffy, well cruchy and slippery, white stuff. It's not even the first snow fall of the season. Oh well.

Did I mention that I Love My Job?

2 comments:

  1. HI! I hopped over here from Philosopher-Mom's little corner of the blogverse. Your name caught my attention because I have called my oldest son Bug since he was in grade school. He's 28 now and his new wife thinks it cute, but he's threatened to divorce her if she starts it! LOL!

    Now I see that you also have something in common with my Hubby: A POOPHEAD FOR A BOSS!

    Love the music selections. Love your style. Love that you are man enough to do this sharing thing. I think that's totally macho sexy!

    I have to get to bed now, but I'll be back to check out more soon. TTFN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overtime! that's what our new President wants us to do. His political campain was based on this sentence : "Work more to make more money". Can it help you, as an argument? Are you a personnel manager. Bad place, that's true.
    Here the legal time of a week-work is 35h! Isn't it crazy for you! But I can tell you that employees with responsabilies works much and harder. Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!