Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Raining?

Yep, welcome to the wacky world of Illinois weather. Of course it will turn to snow before too much longer and what fun that will be.

As of right now Senator Obama has beaten Senator Clinton in Georgia. Handedly. Wow.

I, of course, am just now realizing that there is no way I can get to my polling place before 7. What a shmuck I am. I hate when I do that, and let the record show that this is the first time that has happened. Unbelievable. I told you that I didn't care, I guess I just proved that.

I need to write something a little more substantial. My second-grader is writing better stuff than me. I mean it's great for her and all, but...

Quaker Rice Cakes taste yummy! I mean that. Seriously. Okay, maybe not THAT yummy!

I was going to write something witty right here, but I forgot what it was, so... this is what you get. Or would that be got, since you just got it, you didn't actually get it then. Right?

"It's the End of the World as we Know it(And I feel fine)" - I like that song.

along with

"We Disn't Start the Fire."

Both of which , I just listened to. Actually, Billiy Joel is talking about "... We didn't start the fire, although we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it..."

I need to type as fast as Billy sings to make that more effective, I think.

No TV after tonight! That's right. Lent starts tomorrow, and we are giving up television again this year. Bad timing for me, because 'Lost' just came back, but I can watch the reruns, right?

Well, I better head out, so I can beat the snow if it comes. See you on the flipside!

1 comment:

  1. I love those songs! Gonna go see what my pilgrim name is now...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!