Saturday, February 9, 2008

Guitar Hero!!

Oh yeah baby, we are a rockin' the house now.

After years and years (okay, maybe just a couple of months), we finally had the stars align themselves just right, so that; 1) Target had it in stock, 2) We were at Target when it had it in stock, and most importantly, 3) We had money while we were at Target and it was in stock.


Amazing isn't it? What am I talking about? Why Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii, of course!


Mylhibug are there pictures of the Guitar Heroes in action? Yes, but the house is messy where the picture was taken so all I have is this:



and this



and this (told you it was messy)
Now, it should be noted that #6 is "playing" on a PS2 Guitar Hero 2 guitar, Benjy in the background actually has the Wii guitar. That sounds funny when I read it out loud. Try it. You know you want to. :-) (Side Note: Benjy says that he hopes Philosopher-Mom will play Fantasy Baseball with us - I guess he reads the blog as well.)

#6 finally got bored with Rockin' the House. Coloring was more his style anyway, since he can handle the crayons better. :-)


Have a nice evening. I have a feeling the boys are going to be up until the Wii hours of the morning playing guitar. Hope that they remember we have to leave for Mass at 7:20, Benjy is serving and LHS is an EM and I am commentating. I hope I can pronounce all the names this week.
Good night and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Clearly giving up cleaning for lent wasn't a good decision! I think it's so awesome that you obviously pointed out these flaws as a challenge to yourself to be more helpful around the house! I have to be the luckiest gal in the world!! You are the best! Seriously . . .
    I love you!
    ~Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever use of the comment box, Jenni!

    I suppose I could practice Lenten almsgiving by taking a picture of my family room and uploading it to comfort y'all by comparison.

    Not sure I can handle fantasy baseball, Benjy, but I'll give it some thought. My husband, on the other hand, has literally decades' worth of rotisserie and Statis Pro baseball experience; would he serve as an acceptable substitute? Let's see if I can hijack him into the Blogosphere...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!