Friday, February 15, 2008

NaBloPoMo Anyone?

You all know how much I love these kind of things, right?

Anyway.

I do.

So, starting on March 1, there will be a NEW NaBloPoMo for every month - with themes!!! For instance, March's theme is Lists. So I will have to come up with thirty-one unique lists, I am assuming that they need to be unique; otherwise what is the point, right?

Feel free to give me some list ideas. Otherwise there might be lists about ten ways to drink Diet Coke - okay, that would be an easy one, but you understand.

On top of the monthly committment I am making, I still have my annual one, for Blog365. Yes, I am insane, but still doing okay after forty-six days. Wow, has it been that many already? Cool.

Bye-bye

2 comments:

  1. You mean, during one month you will answer to questions-lists, each day new? You are preparing this since when?
    This is a really funny way to blog. I like to read others'answers. The tree of you (Dawn,Kalynnes, then you) are talented.
    May I propose you to do the Bernard PIVOT questionnaire, it is called as well PROUST questionnaire, the one, that James Lipton proposed at the end of his show :"Inside the Actor Studio". A kind of "When you will arrive in Heaven, what would you like God to say to you?".... Just an idea.
    March will be a good month to blog.
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I will use it at some point during the month, you can be sure. Maybe even twice! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!