Saturday, February 16, 2008

An Examination of a Sub-Conscious Mind --- Sort of.

"Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer." ~ Charles Caleb Colton



Hi, How are you?

Me, I'm good.

So what's new?

Nothing much, how about you?

Makes you want to leave doesn't it? So, I will stop. Assuming that you have made it this far, of course.

Ever have one of those days when you do a lot, yet get absolutely nothing accomplished? That was my day in a nutshell. I had great plans for what I was going to get doe today, and only got one of the fourteen things planned done.

Why is that, you ask?

Well, we have a new employee that isn't in the system yet, so I had to enter all of his work for him, then my computer did some weird stuff that completely messed me up. Then, after getting that fixed, I realized I was running late for getting home. So...

Here I am. With a whole lot of stuff in my head, and nowhere to go.

Tomorrow is the Blackhawks game against the Avalanche of Colorado. Woo Hoo! Go Lanche! I think that is how the yell goes. Anyway, if I remember to bring the camera I'll snap a few pix of me and the boys enjoying the hockey game, from section 312. We get the added excitement of coming home in an ice storm, maybe. It all depends on when the front comes through the greater Chicago land area. Can hardly wait.

Did I mention that we now sing on the Wii, as well as play guitar? You got it dude. We have High School Musical Sing It now for the Wii. The boys were rolling their eyes when I got it. Guess who played it until midnight? Yep. Those same boys, which made the girls a little upset because we wouldn't let them stay up.

Such mean parents we are.

LHS is out tonight. Yes, his probation is about through, so we are giving him little bits of rope, only to tug back at the slightest hint of stupidity. Of course, we have noticed Benjy starting to become quite the, well, teenager for lack of a better term. At least LHS is mostly through it, and there isn't a whole lot to get in trouble with (knock on wood).

Our friend's son that goes to NIU is okay. He knew one of the guys that got killed. Apparently he jumped in front of his girlfriend, died instantly from the gun shot, and pretty much saved her life. She is still in the hospital, in critical condition I think (last I heard), but will survive at least.

Seems like this guy just quit taking his medication - not good. I know this from personal experience, trust me. If you are prescribed something, follow the instructions and your Doctor's orders. They may know more about what is going on in your head/body than you do.

I got the latest Stephen King novel Duma Key. I'll let you know what I think of it, when I get a chance to read it.

I predict that Jeff Gordon will win the Daytona 500 tomorrow. And that all four Hendrick cars will finish in the top ten. Unless they get caught up in the "Big One" of course, then anything can happen.

"You take my mind and you cheat it,
You take my body and heat it,
Then you take my heart and you beat it." --- Beat of Love by the Voice of the Beehive

I LOVE this song! It came out in 1988 from the Let it Bee album, which is also pretty awesome, if I say so myself and I do.

"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy." ~George Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!