Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heroes and Disney Meet the White Dress!

This is going to be a boring post because I have to get up in a little over five hours and I am tired, so...

I played my first "Hard" level on Guitar Hero 3 tonight. Uh, it was hard! Go figure, right?

Monster is cute when he talks now. It's amazing how much he can say with one word, over and over again. :-)

Cuddlebug got herfirst Holy Communion dress tonight. Her first choice. She said it was the best that they saw all night.

Okay, I'm tapped, seriously. I need to get a few hours of sleep, before I spend my hour with Jesus in the morning. I'll just have to do more tomorrow, I guess.

Or later, when I can't fall asleep because I am listening to all the "Guitar Heroes" in my house.

I guess Monster will be playing 'Jack Sparrow' for Halloween, some year. Just can't pass a deal up, I guess.

Poor Monster is crying because he saw a mimi(Mickey) bag. As in the mouse.

Okay, it's all nonsense now, and I will look back on this someday and wonder what the heck was going on. The only concrete thing I've written is the state of my fatigue.

So, Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, my dear Bug, that you need a little remedial work on post titling. NEVER call it a "Boring Post." Even *I* almost passed it over!

    Try, "A Houseful of Heroes and One Frilly White Dress."

    Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had seen me playing Gitar Heroe, you would have laugh as my chidren do! Coordination failure, or something like that. I would have been a very bad musician, for real.
    Encouragements (the word exist even in french, same meaning).
    catherine

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!